Kona Canada, based in North Vancouver, is hiring for a technical position in the Shipping & Warranty department.
• Technical Support – Warranty Backup Bike builds & Strips, Frame Component Installs.
• Shipping – Picking, Confirming and Shipping Canadian and International Orders with multiple Shipping Carriers.
• Inventory – Receiving, Confirming and Placing Inventory in an organized system.
• Site Maintenance – Warehouse, Storefront and Shipping Dock/Parking Lot Maintenance.
Skills of Successful Applicants Include
• Bicycle Mechanics – Entry Level Skills, Bike Builds, Tool Knowledge and the ability to learn.
• Computer Knowledge of MS Office and the ability to navigate email, in an organized manner.
• Organizational Skills – Identifying and Sorting Inventory Codes, Skus, and Non-Inventory items.
• Multitasking – Managing separate shipping manifests at the same time while completing technical tasks in a timely manner.
Salary – Dependent on the successful applicant’s skill set.
Kona Canada, based in North Vancouver BC is entering our 32nd year creating and distributing Kona Bicycles in Canada.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and support for all Kona Dealers and Consumers across the country.
To apply please email your resume with the subject “Kona Canada Shipping and Warranty Job” to firstname.lastname@example.org