The Kona Bicycle Company is seeking to add an engineer to our product development team. The position is full time and in Ferndale, WA. The engineer’s responsibility will be to work alongside our existing team to design and carry bicycle frames and components from initial concept to production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with solid and surface 3D modeling using SolidWorks
- Experience with GD&T and Tolerance Analysis
- Understanding of metal, plastic, and composite manufacturing processes
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate
- Experience with bicycle maintenance/mechanics
Applicants must be available to travel internationally with a valid passport and be able to legally work in the USA. Please submit a portfolio of prior design work with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.